I rather hastily volunteered to be the subject of Expat Mum's interrogation-game last week (Imagine Bruce Forsyth as Commandant of Guantanamo) and she's kindly e-mailed me her questions. They're very good - probing, thoughtful, intelligent and shrewd. You'd like them; really you would!
Here are my answers:
1. One to two hours, on average. I write something every day, even if it's just my diary;
2. Discovering the UK, a school textbook for Wayland;
3. The fact I don't miss work at all;
4. This was a deliberate ploy to ensure Sally is our unpaid nanny;
5. I think you must mean Sarah!
A 'Dotterel's Delight' goes to the first one to correctly post the questions!
Oh, and the game stupulates that you can invite others to participate, so if you'd like me to stick my beak in, do please drop the Dot an e-mail.